Mary Magdalene Holy Oil
An aromatic blend of green, oriental, and dry woods*, with a gentle touch of Rose. Rose, Rose of Sharon, Spikenard, Frankincense and Myrrh that has been Infused with Blessings of Christed Energy by Valeria Marie Tignini.
Volume: 15 Milliliters in a stunning Cobalt Blue Euro Glass Bottle with safety sealed Dripper
This is for the person who is on a deep spiritual path, one who seeks healing, one who wants to advance their healing on others, High Priest and Priestesses, Shamans, and Yogis.
This comes with a pdf that will describe the uses of the oil. Those of you that purchase this oil hold blessings for you and others in your hands.
Uses of the Holy Oil:
Healing of Body
Healing of Chakras
Anoint Holy Statues
Wear on Holy Days
Wear on Full Moon
Wear on Auspicious Star Aligment
Note: You may anoint others as an initiation with this oil if you have been initiated into Source.
Mary Magdalene was famously known as the apostles of the apostles, but secretly also as the divine consort of Yeshua. She was an initiated High Priestess and also, an Alchemist of essential oils. Her most famous historical/biblical moment using the oils was when she anointed Yeshua after his crucifiction. Mary Magdalene does not represent a religion, but rather the Universal Goddess of the Sacred Feminine/Mother & Mother Earth. The alchemy and uses of her oils were used for holy anointing. I have been having a deep calling to create Holy Oil for you all. The alchemical mixes of oils were designed to create the essence of Mary Magdalene herself.
It is know that when Mary Magdalane's bones were found in the South of France, there was a great scent of flowers and oils in her remains.
Enjoy the essence of her scent. May the blessings magnify in your life.
- Crafted item by The Wild Sacred
- INGREDIENTS: 100% Pure Essential Oils and Absolutes of Bergamot, Labdanum, Elemi, Frankincense, Cedarwood, Cypress, Myrrh, Rose, Styrax, Douglas Fir, Fir Balsam, Pink Peppercorn, Spikenard, Hyssop, Opoponax; 10% solution in odorless, non-greasy and rancidity resistant **fractionated premium coconut carrier oil.
- CONTRAINDICATIONS/SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Not safe for ingestion. Use with caution. Do not use with small children, elders, epileptics, pregnant and/or nursing women.
- All of our essential oils have been selected with care and love for quality of scent and therapeutic value.
- 100% Pure. No additives, synthetics.
- Always from Ethical Producers.
- Certified Vegan.
The FDA has not evaluated the statements on this website. No claims are made by The Wild Sacred as to the medicinal value of any products from The Wild Sacred. The information presented here is for educating our customers about the traditional uses of essential oils and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You are responsible for understanding the safe application of these products. If you have any questions, please email us for further information.
Mary Magdalene Holy Oil
I don't accept returns or cancellations. Each bottle is handmade and handpicked for the individual at the time of the purchase.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns.